3D Art Floral Jelly Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)
SkillsFuture Classes by BakeFresh
2 Nov FULL
*Next available class will be scheduled in Jan 2019. Studio is closed for renovation in Dec.
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $150 (claimable) and there will be a $30 ingredients/administration fees (not claimable & non-refundable).
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGJelly“. You need not pay for the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $150.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- Ingredients required for the jelly canvas, colored mixtures and jelly base
- Fundamentals on preparation of a clear jelly canvas and maintenance of the ideal temperature for colored mixtures
- Identifying a wide variety of 3D Art Floral Tools (PM Brand) and other accessories for different parts and different types of flowers
- Basic injection techniques (hand positioning, pressure and movement) to manipulate PM Floral tools to produce life-like flower petals, leaves, baby breaths and butterflies
- Tips and tricks to troubleshoot, fix and beautify the finished product
You might Also be interested
*Special Edition* Xmas Tsum Tsum Agar Agarclass details
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!