3D Art Floral Jelly Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)
25 Jan Friday
15 Feb Friday
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $180 (claimable) and there will be a $30 ingredients/administration fees (not claimable & non-refundable).
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGJelly“. You need not pay for the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $180.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- Ingredients required for the jelly canvas, colored mixtures and jelly base
- Fundamentals on preparation of a clear jelly canvas and maintenance of the ideal temperature for colored mixtures
- Identifying a wide variety of 3D Art Floral Tools (PM Brand) and other accessories for different parts and different types of flowers
- Basic injection techniques (hand positioning, pressure and movement) to manipulate PM Floral tools to produce life-like flower petals, leaves, baby breaths and butterflies
- Tips and tricks to troubleshoot, fix and beautify the finished product
You might Also be interested
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
CNY Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cakeclass details
Matcha Cake & Lychee Rosette Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
Retrolicious Buttercream Cakes & Pandan Gula Melaka Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!