3D Art Floral Jelly Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)
25 Jan Friday
15 Feb Friday
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $180 (claimable) and there will be a $30 ingredients/administration fees (not claimable & non-refundable).
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGJelly“. You need not pay for the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $180.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- Ingredients required for the jelly canvas, colored mixtures and jelly base
- Fundamentals on preparation of a clear jelly canvas and maintenance of the ideal temperature for colored mixtures
- Identifying a wide variety of 3D Art Floral Tools (PM Brand) and other accessories for different parts and different types of flowers
- Basic injection techniques (hand positioning, pressure and movement) to manipulate PM Floral tools to produce life-like flower petals, leaves, baby breaths and butterflies
- Tips and tricks to troubleshoot, fix and beautify the finished product
You might Also be interested
Matcha Cake & Lychee Rosette Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
3D Art Floral Jelly Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Disney Dessert Cheese Cups & Kawaii Tartlets)class details
CNY Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cakeclass details
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)