3D Art Floral Jelly Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)
3 Mar Sun FULL
8 Mar Fri FULL
5 Apr Fri
7 Apr Sun FULL
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first. Please submit individually if you are making claim.
- Course fees is $180 (claimable) and there will be a $30 ingredients/administration fees (not claimable & non-refundable).
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGJelly“. You need not pay for the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $180.
- Your booking is only confirmed when your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- Ingredients required for the jelly canvas, colored mixtures and jelly base
- Fundamentals on preparation of a clear jelly canvas and maintenance of the ideal temperature for colored mixtures
- Identifying a wide variety of 3D Art Floral Tools (PM Brand) and other accessories for different parts and different types of flowers
- Basic injection techniques (hand positioning, pressure and movement) to manipulate PM Floral tools to produce life-like flower petals, leaves, baby breaths and butterflies
- Tips and tricks to troubleshoot, fix and beautify the finished product
You might Also be interested
Sakura Roll & Yuzu Chiffon Cake by Chef Yamashitaclass details
Contemporary Cakes ( Choc Oreo Cake & Black Forest Cake)class details
Special Edition - Peranakan Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cakeclass details
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Both my friends & my Sister we enjoyed and had so much fun and we make new friends too at yesterday 3D novelty agar agar class,Thank you Brenda for organising the course & sending us sms to remind us of the event.And Thanks to Penny & Alice Teo for your patience in guiding us the steps & the demo was explained very clearly & detailed.And Thanks trainer Alice Teo for the heart shaped agar agar mould & your yummy chendol agar agar.Hope to attend another course soon.�