3D Doll Cake ( Modeling Chocolate)
In this 4 to 5 hour intensive course, we will help you move in the right direction towards sculpting a beautiful treat and working with modeling chocolate technique which is similar to fondant.
- You will learn to make a structure doll cake and from start to finish, the process of how to craft the cake and uses modeling chocolate to make the doll’s skirt. The doll is make of light and fluffy chocolate sponge cake, sandwich with delicious fruits fillings and covers with fresh cream.
What you'll learn- Demo on how to make the modeling chocolate
- Create structural support for 3D doll cake
- How to carve a 3D gown cake
- Use modeling chocolate to create the skirt design
- Cake is prepared in advance for decoration use. Cake recipe provided and there will be no hands-on for cake making.
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)