3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake( Longevity 2-Tier Cake Advanced Class)
Give a “WOW” factor to your agar agar cake! Make your longevity noodles appear to float in mid-air and defy the laws of gravity. All it takes is a little creativity and some advanced techniques to create this awesome optical illusion.
Beginners may like to consider taking our 3D Novelty Tsum Tsum Agar Agar class as a start.
14 Apr Sun
16 Apr Tue
26 Apr Fri
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $300 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “ADVANCEAGAR“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC). Please do not make group booking if you are claiming SkillsFuture. Submit booking individually.
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $300.
- Your booking is only confirmed when your claim is approved.
What you'll learn
- how to make multiple colours agar agar canvas
- how to make noodle bowl, longevity buns, prawns, abalone, eggs and vegetables
- Importance of colors mixing, right colors combination to produce agar agar that look like real food.
- how to make longevity noodles
- how to make realistic spring onions and chilli condiments without using special mould.
- Decoration application works on all items.
- special technique will be taught to achieve a natural looking longevity buns and prawns.
- learning important aspect of gravity agar agar , the set angle and weight proportions.
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
*There will be no demo on how to cook agar agar mixture for advance class. Recipe given.
You might Also be interested
Special Edition - Peranakan Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cakeclass details
Contemporary Cakes ( Choc Oreo Cake & Black Forest Cake)class details
The Art of Cake Decoration ( Tier Celebration Cake)class details
Sakura Roll & Yuzu Chiffon Cake by Chef Yamashitaclass details
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to Brenda and her team for giving me a wonderfully fulfilling baking session today! I enjoyed every second of it and I had a lot of take - aways (not just the cookies =P) from a single session with them. Amazingly, the instructor was able to identify the potential struggle any budding baker may encounter in the learning process and thus she was very meticulous in checking on the progress of the participants. She was also very encouraging and I experienced many small steps of success as my confidence grew under her guidance and affirmation. I had a most satisfying learning experience and I look forward to be able to join more sessions with the team again soon! =)