3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake( Longevity Noodles 2-Tier Advanced Class)
Give a “WOW” factor to your agar agar cake! Make your longevity noodles appear to float in mid-air and defy the laws of gravity. All it takes is a little creativity and some advanced techniques to create this awesome optical illusion.
Beginners may like to consider taking our 3D Novelty Tsum Tsum Agar Agar class as a start.
14 Apr Sun
26 Apr Fri
4 May Sat
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $300 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “ADVANCEAGAR“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC). Please do not make group booking if you are claiming SkillsFuture. Submit booking individually.
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $300.
- Your booking is only confirmed when your claim is approved.
What you'll learn
- how to make multiple colours agar agar canvas
- how to make noodle bowl, longevity buns, prawns, abalone, eggs and vegetables
- Importance of colors mixing, right colors combination to produce agar agar that look like real food.
- how to make longevity noodles
- how to make realistic spring onions and chilli condiments without using special mould.
- Decoration application works on all items.
- special technique will be taught to achieve a natural looking longevity buns and prawns.
- learning important aspect of gravity agar agar , the set angle and weight proportions.
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
*There will be no demo on how to cook agar agar mixture for advance class. Recipe given.
hear what our Students have to say
Had went for a few lessons at Bakefresh. Their cakes are soft and the cream is light.
The softness of the cake allows me to eat 2 slices at a go without difficulty.
The ladies who taught us are friendly and easy going too.
There are always laughter in the class and they always give a warm welcome.