3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible) Copy
You will learn to Design, Make and Assemble a unique theme- 3D Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cake for all kind of occasions. Besides that, you will also be given a bonus recipe – All-Time Classic Chendol Agar Agar.
This course is recommended for beginners or just about anyone who wish to explore the also delicious, sweet treat alternative to cakes and/or cupcakes.
Dates: (10am to 5.30pm)
*SEP CLASSES – FULLY BOOKED*
2 Oct Tue
5 Oct Fri FULL
9 Oct Tue FULL
14 Oct Sun FULL
16 Oct Tue FULL
21 Oct Sun FULL
23 Oct Tue FULL
26 Oct Fri FULL
28 Oct Sun FULL
30 Oct Tue FULL
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $200 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGAGAR“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC). Please do not make group booking if you are claiming SkillsFuture. Submit booking individually.
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and claim steps. You may then proceed with the claim of $200 on SkillsFuture Website. .
- Your booking is only confirmed when your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- Basic preparation agar agar canvas.
- Mix and achieve pastel colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- Decoration application works on all characters.
- Tips on painting techniques on delicate part of the character features.
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
-Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
- You will do 4 -5 Tsum Tsum Characters (depending of class progress)
- Explain how to make the all time classic Chendol Agar Agar (Bonus recipe)
* Agar Agar moulds are available for purchase in class
hear what our Students have to say
Had went for a few lessons at Bakefresh. Their cakes are soft and the cream is light.
The softness of the cake allows me to eat 2 slices at a go without difficulty.
The ladies who taught us are friendly and easy going too.
There are always laughter in the class and they always give a warm welcome.