3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)
You will learn to Design, Make and Assemble a unique theme- 3D Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cake for all kind of occasions. Besides that, you will also be given a bonus recipe – All-Time Classic Chendol Agar Agar.
This course is recommended for beginners or just about anyone who wish to explore the also delicious, sweet treat alternative to cakes and/or cupcakes.
12 Feb Tue
14 Feb Thu
16 Feb Sat
19 Feb Tue
22 Feb Fri
26 Feb Tue
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $200 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGAGAR“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC). Please do not make group booking if you are claiming SkillsFuture. Submit booking individually.
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and claim steps. You may then proceed with the claim of $200 on SkillsFuture Website. .
- Your booking is only confirmed when your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- Basic preparation agar agar canvas.
- Mix and achieve pastel colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- Decoration application works on all characters.
- Tips on painting techniques on delicate part of the character features.
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
-Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
- You will do 4 -5 Tsum Tsum Characters (depending of class progress)
- Explain how to make the all time classic Chendol Agar Agar (Bonus recipe)
* Agar Agar moulds are available for purchase in class
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)