Chocolate Cake by Chef Yamashita
Class is fully bookedYearning for new challenges and a change of scenery, Chef Yamashita relocated and earned a reputation for himself as one of the best patisserie chefs in Singapore. Today, he runs his own Japanese Artisan patisserie at Tanjong Pagar Plaza, aptly named Chef Yamashita. Join us to welcome Chef Yamashita to be our guest trainer. He will be teaching two exclusive classes, Sakura Roll & Yuzu Chiffon and Chocolate Cake.
What you'll learn- Demo on making the chocolate sponge cake
- Hands on making the chocolate cake by participants
- Demo on doing the chocolate ganache filling
- Hands on making the chocolate ganache by participants
- Demo on making chocolate glaze and whipping cream.
- Assemble and decorate the cake
hear what our Students have to say
Had went for a few lessons at Bakefresh. Their cakes are soft and the cream is light.
The softness of the cake allows me to eat 2 slices at a go without difficulty.
The ladies who taught us are friendly and easy going too.
There are always laughter in the class and they always give a warm welcome.