Contemporary cakes (Retrolicious Buttercream Cakes & Pandan Gula Melaka Cake )
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Retrolicious Buttercream cakes , Pandan Gula Melaka Cake.
2 May Wed 9.30am to 1.30pm ( Retrolicious Buttercream Cakes)
9 May Wed 9.30am to 1.30pm (Pandan Gula Melaka Cake)
18 May Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm (Pandan Gula Melaka Cake)
25 May Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm (Retrolicious Buttercream Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C)
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during check out.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $250.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- Learn to bake Pandan Cake using fresh pandan juice.
- Learn to bake 4 flavours of sponge cake base which are Coffee, Strawberry, Pandan and Valrhona Chocolate.
- Techniques and tips on making a sponge cake will be shared.
- You will also be taught how to whip fresh cream, make gula melaka cream and Italian buttercream.
- How to frost a whole cake.
- How to decorate retrolicious cakes.
hear what our Students have to say
I never knew I can bake till I stepped into the baking class. I truly enjoyed and I have a sense of achievement when I baked my first cake. of course wif the coaching of the teacher. Brenda was very helpful and make me feel at home, and together with her lovely assistance, she made my learning easier! For sure, I will be back soon to bake another cake for my best friend's birthday. one of a gift ideas to consider if you want the gift to be something meaningful.