Contemporary cakes (Retrolicious Buttercream Cakes & Pandan Gula Melaka Cake )
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Retrolicious Buttercream cakes , Pandan Gula Melaka Cake.
2 May Wed 9.30am to 1.30pm ( Retrolicious Buttercream Cakes)
9 May Wed 9.30am to 1.30pm (Pandan Gula Melaka Cake)
18 May Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm (Pandan Gula Melaka Cake)
25 May Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm (Retrolicious Buttercream Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C)
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during check out.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $250.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- Learn to bake Pandan Cake using fresh pandan juice.
- Learn to bake 4 flavours of sponge cake base which are Coffee, Strawberry, Pandan and Valrhona Chocolate.
- Techniques and tips on making a sponge cake will be shared.
- You will also be taught how to whip fresh cream, make gula melaka cream and Italian buttercream.
- How to frost a whole cake.
- How to decorate retrolicious cakes.
hear what our Students have to say
Both my friends & my Sister we enjoyed and had so much fun and we make new friends too at yesterday 3D novelty agar agar class,Thank you Brenda for organising the course & sending us sms to remind us of the event.And Thanks to Penny & Alice Teo for your patience in guiding us the steps & the demo was explained very clearly & detailed.And Thanks trainer Alice Teo for the heart shaped agar agar mould & your yummy chendol agar agar.Hope to attend another course soon.�