Contemporary Cakes 2 (SkillsFuture Eligible)
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Coffee Walnut Chiffon Cake, Hokkaido Cupcakes, Kyoho Grape Roll and LadyFinger Coconut Roll. You will also receive a bonus recipe of Cupcakes.
Date: 9.30am – 1.30pm
15 Mar (Coffee Chiffon Cake & Hokkaido Cupcakes)
22 Mar (Kyoho Grape Roll & LadyFinger Coconut Roll)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card or bank transfer within 2 days.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim of $250 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- How to achieve a light and fluffy, perfect chiffon cake
- Temperature control for chiffon cake baking.
- How to whip meringue to achieve a right consistency for the chiffon cake
- Learn to make cottony soft Hokkaido Cupcakes and prepare cream for cupcakes fillings
- 2 recipes of swiss rolls using different methods
- How to do Kyoho grape sponge roll and Coconut sponge roll using piping method.
- How to roll the cake
You might Also be interested
Contemporary Cakes ( Choc Oreo Cake & Black Forest Cake)class details
3D Art Floral Jelly Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes ( Donut Cakes & Mini Cone Marshmallows)class details
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake( Longevity 2-Tier Cake Advanced Class)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)