Contemporary Cakes ( Choc Oreo Cake & Black Forest Cake)
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Chocolate Oreo Cake , Black Forest Cake.
2 Mar Sat 3pm to 6.30pm/7pm (Chocolate Oreo Cake)
9 Mar Sat 3pm to 6.30pm/7pm (Black Forest Cake)
6 Mar Wed 2pm to 6pm (Chocolate Oreo Cake)
13 Mar Wed 2pm to 6pm (Black Forest Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 day class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C)
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during check out.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $250.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learn-How to make a light and soft chocolate sponge cake . Two different chocolate sponge cake recipes.
- Chocolate sponge cake is make using premium cocoa powder
- How to achieve a soft cake
- How to whip up meringue to the right consistency
- Understanding fresh cream and how to whip the cream
- How to frost the cake and classic Black Forest Cake
- Learn to create Contemporary Design for both.
You might Also be interested
Matcha Cake & Lychee Rosette Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
The Art of Cake Decoration ( Tier Celebration Cake)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Choc Oreo Cake & Black Forest Cake)class details
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Disney Dessert Cheese Cups & Kawaii Tartlets)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)