Matcha Cake & Lychee Rosette Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)
It is a 2 Day cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Matcha Cake & Lychee Rosette Cake.
Class A: FULL
9.30am to 1.30pm
6 Oct Sat Matcha Cake
13 Oct Lychee Rosette Cake
Class B: FULL
9.30am to 1.30pm
4 Nov Sun Matcha Cake
11 Nov Lychee Rosette Cake
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first. (During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C)
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card or bank transfer within 2 days.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $250.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- Two sponge cake recipes.
- How to achieve a light and fluffy sponge cake
- Understanding different types of whipping cream
- How to frost a smooth cake
- How to pipe rosette for Lychee Cake
You might Also be interested
*Special Edition* Xmas Tsum Tsum Agar Agarclass details
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to Brenda and her team for giving me a wonderfully fulfilling baking session today! I enjoyed every second of it and I had a lot of take - aways (not just the cookies =P) from a single session with them. Amazingly, the instructor was able to identify the potential struggle any budding baker may encounter in the learning process and thus she was very meticulous in checking on the progress of the participants. She was also very encouraging and I experienced many small steps of success as my confidence grew under her guidance and affirmation. I had a most satisfying learning experience and I look forward to be able to join more sessions with the team again soon! =)