Matcha Cake & Lychee Rosette Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)
It is a 2 Day cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Matcha Cake & Lychee Rosette Cake.
Class A: FULL
17 Feb Sun 9.30am to 1.30pm (Matcha Cake)
24 Feb Sun 9.30am to 1.30pm (Lychee Rosette Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first. (During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C)
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $250.
- Your booking is only confirmed when your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- Two sponge cake recipes, Matcha Cake base and Vanilla Cake base.
- How to achieve a light and fluffy sponge cake
- Understanding different types of whipping cream. How to whip fresh cream.
- How to frost a smooth cake, level and sharp edge cake.
- How to pipe rosette for Lychee Cake
You might Also be interested
3D Art Floral Jelly Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Strawberry Charlotte Cake & Earl Grey Pudding Cake)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Choc Oreo Cake & Black Forest Cake)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!