Contemporary Cakes ( SkillsFuture Eligible)
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Bananamisu, Pandan Kaya cake and receive a bonus recipe of cupcakes
9.30am – 1.30pm (FULL)
17 June (Bananamisu)
23 June (Pandan Kaya Cake)
2pm – 6pm
14 Jun (Bananamisu)
21 Jun (Pandan Kaya Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim of $250 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnBananamisu
- How to make the chocolate sponge cake
- How to prepare mascarpone cheese fillings
- How to whip dairy whipping cream
- How to assemble and decorate the cake
Pandan Kaya Cake
- Demo on how to make pandan sponge cake. *Uses pandan juice extract
- Hands-on cake making by participants
- How to whip meringue and check the correct consistency
- Demo on how to prepare the pandan kaya mixture
- Hands-on making the pandan kaya mixture by participants
- Assemble the cake
You might Also be interested
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Disney Dessert Cheese Cups & Kawaii Tartlets)class details
3D Art Floral Jelly Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Choc Oreo Cake & Black Forest Cake)class details
Matcha Cake & Lychee Rosette Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
hear what our Students have to say
The class was conducted in a homely relaxed environment and it's also affordable too.
We can choose from the many time slots and days that are suitable for our schedule.
Brenda the instructor was friendly helpful, patient, gave us good tips and did give us individual attention. Will attend your other cake baking class again.
ingredients were prepared for us and it was hands on after Brenda showed us how to do it.
The cake turned out delicious and light