Contemporary Cakes ( Strawberry Charlotte Cake & Earl Grey Pudding Cake)
It is a 2 Day cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Strawberry Charlotte Cake & Earl Grey Pudding Cake.
16 Mar Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm (Strawberry Charlotte Cake)
23 Mar Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm (Earl Grey Pudding Cake)
20 Mar 2pm to 6pm (Strawberry Charlotte Cake)
27 Mar 2pm to 6pm (Earl Grey Pudding Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first. (During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 day class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C)
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $250.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnStrawberry Charlotte Cake
- How to bake the sponge fingers from scratch and how to pipe
- How to prepare the fresh cream, assemble and decorate the cake.
Earl Grey Pudding Cake
- How to make Earl Grey sponge cake
- Demo on making the Earl Grey pudding
- Preparation of cream
- Decoration : Frosting the cake with gradient of purple shades, decorate the cake.
You might Also be interested
The Art of Cake Decoration ( Tier Celebration Cake)class details
Sakura Roll & Yuzu Chiffon Cake by Chef Yamashitaclass details
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake( Longevity 2-Tier Cake Advanced Class)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Choc Oreo Cake & Black Forest Cake)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to Brenda and her team for giving me a wonderfully fulfilling baking session today! I enjoyed every second of it and I had a lot of take - aways (not just the cookies =P) from a single session with them. Amazingly, the instructor was able to identify the potential struggle any budding baker may encounter in the learning process and thus she was very meticulous in checking on the progress of the participants. She was also very encouraging and I experienced many small steps of success as my confidence grew under her guidance and affirmation. I had a most satisfying learning experience and I look forward to be able to join more sessions with the team again soon! =)