Elementary Artisan Bread
What you'll learn- Hands-on Baguette, Dinner roll, Epi and Fougasse.
- Dough: Machine kneading and by hand kneading.
- Individual hand knead baguette and dinner roll.
- Group work : machine knead dough
- Learn straight dough and starter dough methodology
- Know more about the participation fo each ingredients and its function in bread making.
- Understand why the processes and step-by-step are important to bake a good bread.
You might Also be interested
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
The Art of Cake Decoration ( Buttercream Impressionist Rose Painting)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Blueberry Yogurt Cake & Mango Passionfruit Cake)class details
Pandan Gula Melaka Cakeclass details
hear what our Students have to say
The class was conducted in a homely relaxed environment and it's also affordable too.
We can choose from the many time slots and days that are suitable for our schedule.
Brenda the instructor was friendly helpful, patient, gave us good tips and did give us individual attention. Will attend your other cake baking class again.
ingredients were prepared for us and it was hands on after Brenda showed us how to do it.
The cake turned out delicious and light