Elementary Artisan Bread
What you'll learn- Hands-on Baguette, Dinner roll, Epi and Fougasse.
- Dough: Machine kneading and by hand kneading.
- Individual hand knead baguette and dinner roll.
- Group work : machine knead dough
- Learn straight dough and starter dough methodology
- Know more about the participation fo each ingredients and its function in bread making.
- Understand why the processes and step-by-step are important to bake a good bread.
You might Also be interested
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake( Longevity 2-Tier Cake Advanced Class)class details
Sakura Roll & Yuzu Chiffon Cake by Chef Yamashitaclass details
Contemporary Cakes ( Choc Oreo Cake & Black Forest Cake)class details
Special Edition - Peranakan Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cakeclass details
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!