Festive Cookies (SkillsFuture Eligible)
In this hands-on class, you will be introduced to various types of festive cookie dough preparations and the professional tips to prep, bake and decorate for the holiday. Develop different forming techniques rolling, cutting, classic ‘drop’ technique as well. Pick up tips for make-ahead dough that you can store in the freezer so that you can have freshly baked cookies any time.
You will learn Traditional Melt-in-your mouth Pineapple Tarts using homemade jam, Sour Cream Chips Potato Chips Cookies and Almond Cookies.
17 Jan (Thu) 10am to 5.30pm
20 Jan (Sun) 10am to 5.30pm FULL
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $190 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGFestivecookies“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin/ingredients fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during check out.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $190
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
* If you are NOT using SkillsFuture, please submit your booking without coupon code and fees $220 is payable to us directly.
What you'll learnPineapple Tarts
How to prepare and cook the fresh pineapple jam with step by step guidance
- How to make the pastry dough, roll and wrap with fillings
- Techniques and tips in making a successful pineapple tarts.
Sour Cream Chips Potato Chips Cookies & Almond Cookies
- Introducing creaming method and simple fuss free mixing method of cookies( No mixer required).
-Preparation using dropping and rolling method.
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to Brenda and her team for giving me a wonderfully fulfilling baking session today! I enjoyed every second of it and I had a lot of take - aways (not just the cookies =P) from a single session with them. Amazingly, the instructor was able to identify the potential struggle any budding baker may encounter in the learning process and thus she was very meticulous in checking on the progress of the participants. She was also very encouraging and I experienced many small steps of success as my confidence grew under her guidance and affirmation. I had a most satisfying learning experience and I look forward to be able to join more sessions with the team again soon! =)