Korean Style Cakes ( SkillsFuture Credit Eligible)
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Blueberry Dome Cake & Mango Passionfruit Cake
Class A: 9.30am – 1.30pm (FULL)
15 Jul (Blueberry Dome Cake )
22 Jul (Mango Passionfruit Cake)
Class B: 2pm – 6pm
26 Jul (Blueberry Dome Cake)
2 Aug (Mango Passionfruit Cake)
Class C: 9.30am – 1.30pm (FULL)
4 Aug (Blueberry Dome Cake)
12 Aug (Mango Passionfruit Cake)
Class D: 9.30am – 1.30pm
26 Aug (Blueberry Dome Cake)
2 Sep (Mango Passionfruit Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first..(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C)
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim of $250 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnBlueberry Dome Cake
- How to make the soft sponge cake
- How to prepare blueberry cream
- Sharing with you how to handle dairy whipping cream
- How to craft cake into dome shape, frost the cake and learn to create Korean style cake.
Mango Passionfruit Cake
- How to bake a Passionfruit flavour sponge cake
- How to whip meringue and check the correct consistency
- How to prepare whipping cream for frosting
- How to assemble the cake and frosting techniques for a round cake
- Decorate the cake in Korean Style.
hear what our Students have to say
Very condusive environment to learn. Best of all, Brenda is real patient and generous with yummy recipes. Thumbs up for the team. Can't wait for them to launch durian swiss roll workshop. U already hv 1 confirmed student if u launch it.