Kyoho Grape Roll/Coconut Finger Roll & Pandan Kaya Cake
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Kyoho Grape Swiss Roll, LadyFinger Coconut Swiss Roll and Pandan Kaya cake
2pm – 6pm
Day 1 : 16 Jan Wed Kyoho Grape Swiss Roll/ Ladyfinger Coconut Swiss Roll
Day 2: 23 Jan Wed Pandan Kaya Cake
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $250.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnSwiss Rolls<
- 2 recipes of swiss rolls using different methods
- How to do Kyoho grape sponge roll and Coconut sponge roll using piping method.
- How to roll the cake
Pandan Kaya Cake
- Demo on how to make pandan sponge cake. *Uses fresh pandan juice extract.
- Hands-on cake making by participants
- How to whip meringue and check the correct consistency
- Demo on how to prepare the pandan kaya mixture
- Hands-on making the pandan kaya mixture by participants
- Assemble the cake
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)