Kanahei Surprise-Inside Mantou
Join Taiwanese Instructor Kimmy to learn this amazing art using natural colourings.
27 Mar Fri 2pm to 6.30pm
Note: Class will be conducted in Mandarin.
What you'll learn- Introduction of basic ingredients
- Demo on how to make smooth mantou dough
- Techniques of coloring the dough (using natural colourings)
- How to shape character
- How to create hidden kanahei in mantou
- Generous knowledge sharing on creating a smooth mantou, how to steam perfectly, how to check consistency etc.
- Note: Decorating the mantou ( Flowers, leaves) will be done by students but shaping of rabbit character as shown in photo is subject to time availablity. However Instructor will demo how to shape it.
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!