*NEW* Kanahei Surprise-Inside Mantou
Join Taiwanese Instructor Kimmy to learn this amazing art using natural colourings.
15 Sep Sun 9.30am to 2pm FULL
26 Sep Thu 9.30am to 2pm FULL
12 Oct Sat 9.30am to 2pm FULL
18 Oct Fri 9.30am to 2pm
Note: Class will be conducted in Mandarin.
What you'll learn- Introduction of basic ingredients
- Demo on how to make smooth mantou dough
- Techniques of coloring the dough (using natural colourings)
- How to shape character
- How to create hidden kanahei in mantou
- Generous knowledge sharing on creating a smooth mantou, how to steam perfectly, how to check consistency etc.
- Note: Decorating the mantou ( Flowers, leaves) will be done by students but shaping of rabbit character as shown in photo is subject to time availablity. However Instructor will demo how to shape it.
hear what our Students have to say
I like the way they share their recipe and give participants alternative ingredient ideas. Lots of interactions with the instructor. Very practical where it is able to be done easily at home as setting are domestic based. Enjoyed the whole session.