Kanahei Surprise-Inside Mantou
Join Taiwanese Instructor Kimmy to learn this amazing art using natural colourings.
27 Mar Fri 2pm to 6.30pm
Note: Class will be conducted in Mandarin.
What you'll learn- Introduction of basic ingredients
- Demo on how to make smooth mantou dough
- Techniques of coloring the dough (using natural colourings)
- How to shape character
- How to create hidden kanahei in mantou
- Generous knowledge sharing on creating a smooth mantou, how to steam perfectly, how to check consistency etc.
- Note: Decorating the mantou ( Flowers, leaves) will be done by students but shaping of rabbit character as shown in photo is subject to time availablity. However Instructor will demo how to shape it.
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)