*NEW* Pusheen Cheese Glaze Cake
10 May Sun 1pm to 6pm
15 May Fri 1.30pm to 6pm
*Non-halal ingredient uses for this class
*This class is not SkillsFuture Eligible
What you'll learn- Shaping cake into desired shape
- Difference between using dairy cream vs non-dairy cream
- How to use cheese batter for glazing cake and for making decorations
-How to trim & shape a cake
- Fill and frost an odd-shaped cake with non-dairy whipping cream
- Make cheese batter for glazing and for piping decorations
- Using compound chocolate for decorations
* Sponge Cakes are pre-baked for use..
* This is a cake decoration class. There won't be hands-on cake baking nor demo. Cake recipe given.
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!