Novelty Dessert Table Cakes 2 (SkillsFuture Eligible)
It is a 2 days workshop with each session 4 hours.
It’s the trend that thrills guests the most: Dessert Tables! In many celebration occasion like kids birthday party, 21st birthday, wedding etc, hosts are now offering miniature and bite sized versions of their favourite sweets on a beautifully decorated table. Stay on trend with us and at the end of the lesson, you will learn:
- Pooh Macarons
- Dome Cake
3pm – 7pm FULL
7 Apr (Pooh Macarons)
14 Apr (Dome Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking.
- Course fees is $300 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGNovelty“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card or bank transfer within 2 days.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim submission of $300 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnPooh Macarons
- Preparing macaron batter- Italian Method
- Testing and checking of consistency
- Stirring & Piping Techniques
- Novelty macarons – Pooh Tsum Tsum & Honey Bee
- Macaron Filling – IMBC (Demo) + Chocolate Ganache
- Decorating and assembling macarons
- Macaron troubleshooting & FAQ
- How to prepare the chocolate cake base layer
- Prepare the dome cover in different colors
- How to make chocolate mousse fillings
- How to decorate the eyes, ears, piping method for the different characters ( Pooh & Piglet designs will be taught)
You might Also be interested
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes ( Donut Cakes & Mini Cone Marshmallows)class details
Sakura Roll & Yuzu Chiffon Cake by Chef Yamashitaclass details
3D Art Floral Jelly Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
Special Edition - Peranakan Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cakeclass details
hear what our Students have to say
I never knew I can bake till I stepped into the baking class. I truly enjoyed and I have a sense of achievement when I baked my first cake. of course wif the coaching of the teacher. Brenda was very helpful and make me feel at home, and together with her lovely assistance, she made my learning easier! For sure, I will be back soon to bake another cake for my best friend's birthday. one of a gift ideas to consider if you want the gift to be something meaningful.