Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Pooh Macarons & Marshmallows)
It is a 2 days workshop with each session 4 hours.
It’s the trend that thrills guests the most: Dessert Tables! In many celebration occasion like kids birthday party, 21st birthday, wedding etc, hosts are now offering miniature and bite sized versions of their favourite sweets on a beautifully decorated table. Stay on trend with us and at the end of the lesson, you will learn:
- Pooh Macarons
- Cartoon Marshmallows
9.30am to 1.30pm
17 Nov (Pooh Macarons)
24 Nov (Cartoon Marshmallows)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking.
- Course fees is $300 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGNovelty“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during check out.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $300.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnPooh Macarons
-Preparing macaron batter- Italian Method
Testing and checking of consistency
- Stirring & Piping Techniques
Novelty macarons – Pooh Tsum Tsum & Honey Bee
Macaron Filling – IMBC (Demo) + Chocolate Ganache
Decorating and assembling macarons
Macaron troubleshooting & FAQ
- how to prepare marshmallows mixture
- colors mixing
-how to pipe the characters
- how to handle the marshmallows consistency
- how to decorate it
- Pooh Bear/ Piglet designs will be taught.
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!