Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Pooh Macarons & Marshmallows)
It is a 2 days workshop with each session 4 hours.
It’s the trend that thrills guests the most: Dessert Tables! In many celebration occasion like kids birthday party, 21st birthday, wedding etc, hosts are now offering miniature and bite sized versions of their favourite sweets on a beautifully decorated table. Stay on trend with us and at the end of the lesson, you will learn:
- Pooh Macarons
- Cartoon Marshmallows
9.30am to 1.30pm
17 Nov (Pooh Macarons)
24 Nov (Cartoon Marshmallows)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking.
- Course fees is $300 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGNovelty“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during check out.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $300.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnPooh Macarons
-Preparing macaron batter- Italian Method
Testing and checking of consistency
- Stirring & Piping Techniques
Novelty macarons – Pooh Tsum Tsum & Honey Bee
Macaron Filling – IMBC (Demo) + Chocolate Ganache
Decorating and assembling macarons
Macaron troubleshooting & FAQ
- how to prepare marshmallows mixture
- colors mixing
-how to pipe the characters
- how to handle the marshmallows consistency
- how to decorate it
- Pooh Bear/ Piglet designs will be taught.
You might Also be interested
Mini Novelty Donut Cakesclass details
3D Art Floral Jelly Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Cartoon Butter Cookies & Dome Cakes)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Blueberry Yogurt Cake & Mango Passionfruit Cake)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!