Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Pooh Macarons & Marshmallows)
It is a 2 days workshop with each session 4 hours.
It’s the trend that thrills guests the most: Dessert Tables! In many celebration occasion like kids birthday party, 21st birthday, wedding etc, hosts are now offering miniature and bite sized versions of their favourite sweets on a beautifully decorated table. Stay on trend with us and at the end of the lesson, you will learn:
- Pooh Macarons
- Cartoon Marshmallows
9.30am to 1.30pm
17 Nov (Pooh Macarons)
24 Nov (Cartoon Marshmallows)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking.
- Course fees is $300 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGNovelty“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during check out.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $300.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnPooh Macarons
-Preparing macaron batter- Italian Method
Testing and checking of consistency
- Stirring & Piping Techniques
Novelty macarons – Pooh Tsum Tsum & Honey Bee
Macaron Filling – IMBC (Demo) + Chocolate Ganache
Decorating and assembling macarons
Macaron troubleshooting & FAQ
- how to prepare marshmallows mixture
- colors mixing
-how to pipe the characters
- how to handle the marshmallows consistency
- how to decorate it
- Pooh Bear/ Piglet designs will be taught.
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)