Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Disney Dessert Cheese Cups & Kawaii Tartlets)
It is a 2 day workshop with each session 4 hours.
It’s the trend that thrills guests the most: Dessert Tables! In many celebration occasion like kids birthday party, 21st birthday, wedding etc, hosts are now offering miniature and bite sized versions of their favourite sweets on a beautifully decorated table. Stay on trend with us and at the end of the lesson, you will learn:
- Kawaii Tartlets
- Disney Cheese Dessert Cups ( in Disney character design)
2 Mar Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm (Disney Dessert Cheese Cups)
9 Mar Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm (Kawaii Tarlets)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C)
- Course fees is $300 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non refundable).
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGNovelty“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $300.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnKawaii Tartlets
--How to make fuss free pastry, how to mould the pastry into the tart shells and prepare the fillings.
--How to create a variety of designs and we will share with you how to create different flavourings
-- How to create and decorate the characters
Disney Cheese Dessert Cups
-- Hands-on making biscuit base
-- How to prepare smooth cream cheese batter, create different flavourings.
-- Consistency control and how to transfer cheese image onto cups.
-- Individual decoration work .
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to Brenda and her team for giving me a wonderfully fulfilling baking session today! I enjoyed every second of it and I had a lot of take - aways (not just the cookies =P) from a single session with them. Amazingly, the instructor was able to identify the potential struggle any budding baker may encounter in the learning process and thus she was very meticulous in checking on the progress of the participants. She was also very encouraging and I experienced many small steps of success as my confidence grew under her guidance and affirmation. I had a most satisfying learning experience and I look forward to be able to join more sessions with the team again soon! =)