Pandan Kaya Cake
What you'll learn- Demo on how to make pandan sponge cake
- Hands-on cake making by participants
- How to whip meringue and check the correct consistency
- Demo on how to prepare the pandan kaya mixture
- Hands-on making the pandan kaya mixture by participants
- Assemble the cake
* As time is required to chill the cake and get it set, we are unable to make the jelly to cover the entire cake. However, jelly recipe is provided and there will be demo on this.
You might Also be interested
Contemporary Cakes ( Choc Oreo Cake & Black Forest Cake)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Strawberry Charlotte Cake & Earl Grey Pudding Cake)class details
The Art of Cake Decoration ( Tier Celebration Cake)class details
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Disney Dessert Cheese Cups & Kawaii Tartlets)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!