Pandan Kaya Cake
What you'll learn- Demo on how to make pandan sponge cake
- Hands-on cake making by participants
- How to whip meringue and check the correct consistency
- Demo on how to prepare the pandan kaya mixture
- Hands-on making the pandan kaya mixture by participants
- Assemble the cake
* As time is required to chill the cake and get it set, we are unable to make the jelly to cover the entire cake. However, jelly recipe is provided and there will be demo on this.
You might Also be interested
3D Art Floral Jelly Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
Matcha Cake & Lychee Rosette Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Strawberry Charlotte Cake & Earl Grey Pudding Cake)class details
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Disney Dessert Cheese Cups & Kawaii Tartlets)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!