*NEW* Pull Apart Mantou
17 May Sun 9.30am to 2pm
29 May Fri 2pm to 6.30pm
*Class is conducted in Mandarin.
*This is not claimable under skillsfuture credit.
*Class end time may stretch to 2.30pm, depending on class progress on that day.
What you'll learn- Introduction of steam bun ingredients
- Demo on how to make smooth mantou dough
- Coloring the dough using NATURAL colorings
- how to shape and create all the characters.
- generous sharing of tips in creating these perfect characters
- How to steam perfectly, how to judge proofing consistency etc.
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!