Candy Glass Cookies ( Royal Icing Cookies)
Decorated biscuits or cookies make perfect gifts, afternoon tea treats or wedding favours. In this one day course, you will make and bake the cookies for decorating with royal icing. Learn about royal icing decorating techniques to create your own eye catching unique cookies.
**Pre-requiste: This is an intermediate class. Student should have some knowledge in cookies making. Not suitable for students who have no baking experience at all.
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $280 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCookies“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card .
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $280
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- how to bake the perfect cookies.
- how to achieve flat top cookies.
- learn about different consistency of the royal icing to create a range of different effects.
- learn how to join cookies together
- learn to roll, cut and bake the cookies
- Few key components will be covered: how to create wet-on-wet techniques, how to outline and build up a sectioned design and simple pressure piping.
- how to make candy glass, fill and add different sugar sprinkles in it.
- tips in creating "Shakeable" cookies
hear what our Students have to say
The class was conducted in a homely relaxed environment and it's also affordable too.
We can choose from the many time slots and days that are suitable for our schedule.
Brenda the instructor was friendly helpful, patient, gave us good tips and did give us individual attention. Will attend your other cake baking class again.
ingredients were prepared for us and it was hands on after Brenda showed us how to do it.
The cake turned out delicious and light