Candy Glass Cookies ( Royal Icing Cookies)
Decorated biscuits or cookies make perfect gifts, afternoon tea treats or wedding favours. In this one day course, you will make and bake the cookies for decorating with royal icing. Learn about royal icing decorating techniques to create your own eye catching unique cookies.
**Pre-requiste: This is an intermediate class. Student should have some knowledge in cookies making. Not suitable for students who have no baking experience at all.
18 Jan Fri 9.30am to 5.30pm
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $280 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCookies“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card .
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $280
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- how to bake the perfect cookies.
- how to achieve flat top cookies.
- learn about different consistency of the royal icing to create a range of different effects.
- learn how to join cookies together
- learn to roll, cut and bake the cookies
- Few key components will be covered: how to create wet-on-wet techniques, how to outline and build up a sectioned design and simple pressure piping.
- how to make candy glass, fill and add different sugar sprinkles in it.
- tips in creating "Shakeable" cookies
You might Also be interested
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes ( Donut Cakes & Mini Cone Marshmallows)class details
3D Art Floral Jelly Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
The Art of Cake Decoration ( Tier Celebration Cake)class details
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake( Longevity 2-Tier Cake Advanced Class)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)