Candy Glass Cookies ( Royal Icing Cookies)
Decorated biscuits or cookies make perfect gifts, afternoon tea treats or wedding favours. In this one day course, you will make and bake the cookies for decorating with royal icing. Learn about royal icing decorating techniques to create your own eye catching unique cookies.
**Pre-requiste: This is an intermediate class. Student should have some knowledge in cookies making. Not suitable for students who have no baking experience at all.
18 Jan Fri 9.30am to 5.30pm
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $280 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCookies“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card .
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $280
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- how to bake the perfect cookies.
- how to achieve flat top cookies.
- learn about different consistency of the royal icing to create a range of different effects.
- learn how to join cookies together
- learn to roll, cut and bake the cookies
- Few key components will be covered: how to create wet-on-wet techniques, how to outline and build up a sectioned design and simple pressure piping.
- how to make candy glass, fill and add different sugar sprinkles in it.
- tips in creating "Shakeable" cookies
You might Also be interested
Retrolicious Buttercream Cakes & Pandan Gula Melaka Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
CNY Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cakeclass details
Matcha Cake & Lychee Rosette Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Disney Dessert Cheese Cups & Kawaii Tartlets)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!