*Special Edition* Xmas Tsum Tsum Agar Agar
You will learn to Design, Make and Assemble a unique Christmas theme- 3D Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cake for all coming festive season. Besides that, you will also be given a bonus recipe – All-Time Classic Chendol Agar Agar.
This course is recommended for beginners or just about anyone who wish to explore the also delicious, sweet treat alternative to cakes and/or cupcakes.
Dates: (10am to 5.30pm)
9 Nov Fri FULL
10 Nov Sat FULL
13 Nov Tue FULL
18 Nov Sun FULL
20 Nov Tue FULL
23 Nov Fri FULL
25 Nov Sun FULL
27 Nov Tue FULL
30 Nov Fri FULL
1 Dec Sat FULL
2 Dec Sun FULL
13 Dec FULL
*ALL CLASSES ARE FULLY BOOKED. Next class is in JAN 2019. Please follow us on Facebook, BakeFresh Studio as we will announce next intake*
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $200 (claimable) and there will be a $50 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGXMASAGAR“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $50 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC). Please do not make group booking if you are claiming SkillsFuture. Submit booking individually.
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $200.
- Your booking is only confirmed when your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- Basic preparation agar agar canvas.
- Mix and achieve Christmas colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- Decoration application works on all characters.
- Tips on painting techniques on delicate part of the character features.
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
-Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
- You will do 5 Tsum Tsum Characters
- Explain how to make the all time classic Chendol Agar Agar (Bonus recipe)
* Agar Agar moulds are available for purchase in class
hear what our Students have to say
Both my friends & my Sister we enjoyed and had so much fun and we make new friends too at yesterday 3D novelty agar agar class,Thank you Brenda for organising the course & sending us sms to remind us of the event.And Thanks to Penny & Alice Teo for your patience in guiding us the steps & the demo was explained very clearly & detailed.And Thanks trainer Alice Teo for the heart shaped agar agar mould & your yummy chendol agar agar.Hope to attend another course soon.�