The Art of Cake Decoration ( Tier Celebration Cake)
Learn the fine art of cake decorating. This workshop is for those baking enthusiasts who enjoy cake decorating, and wish to improve their skills further. Get ready to learn everything you need to know to build and stack a flawless 2-tier cake that will have your friends and family in awe! You will learn the secrets to getting razor sharp edges that will take your cakes to the next level, and gain the confidence to stack a 2-tier cake without worry!
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first. Please submit individually if you are claiming Skillsfuture.
- Course fees is $270 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakeDeco“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin/ingredients fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during check out.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $270
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
* If you are NOT using SkillsFuture, please submit your booking without coupon code and fees $300 is payable to us directly.
What you'll learn
- Understanding different types of buttercream American Buttercream, Swiss Meringue Buttercream, Italian Buttercream , French Buttercream.
- Learn to make our signature Italian Meringure Buttercream from scratch. Demo and hands-on.
- How to slice, crumb coat and frost a cake.
- How to achieve razor sharp edges
- Demo on how to make dry meringue , designs like lollipop, rosettes.
- How to carve 3D a basic round cake into a 3D Sundae- shaped cake.
- How to prepare chocolate drip. Understanding ratio mixing for dark and white chocolate drip.
- Properly stack a 2 tier cake. Solid foundation doweling technique.
- Decorate the complete look of cake
** There is no baking of cake in this class. Cake recipe given and cakes are prepared for decoration use in class.
You might Also be interested
*NEW* Novelty Brownie Cookies Cakeclass details
Contemporary Cakes ( Pandan Kaya Cake & Pandan Gula Melaka Cake)class details
The Art of Cake Decoration ( Buttercream Impressionist Rose Painting)class details
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Cartoon Butter Cookies & Dome Cakes)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to Brenda and her team for giving me a wonderfully fulfilling baking session today! I enjoyed every second of it and I had a lot of take - aways (not just the cookies =P) from a single session with them. Amazingly, the instructor was able to identify the potential struggle any budding baker may encounter in the learning process and thus she was very meticulous in checking on the progress of the participants. She was also very encouraging and I experienced many small steps of success as my confidence grew under her guidance and affirmation. I had a most satisfying learning experience and I look forward to be able to join more sessions with the team again soon! =)