The Art of Cake Decoration (Winnie The Pooh Ufufy Cake)
Learn the fine art of cake decorating. This workshop is for those baking enthusiasts who enjoy cake decorating, and wish to improve their skills further. It is also suitable for those keen amateurs who wish to develop a good knowledge of cake decorating. Students will be introduced to and develop the skills in basic cake decorating and icing.
10am to 5.30pm (One hr lunch break)
27 Oct (Sat)
31 Oct (Wed)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $270 (claimable) and there will be a $40 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakeDeco“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $40 admin/ingredients fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during check out.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim submission of $270 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- Understanding different types of buttercream American Buttercream, Swiss Meringue Buttercream, Italian Buttercream , French Buttercream.
- Sharing pro and cons of each type of buttercream
- Demo on how to prepare Italian Meringue Buttercream
- Hands-on by students on preparing buttercream (Pair or group work)
- Learn to put the perfect cake together as you develop how to slice, fill, crumb coat and frost cake.
- Learn how to transfer facial outlines onto cake
- Piping practice on shell and star design.
- Color mixing by students
- How to assemble the cake ;how to fix the ears and feet onto cake
** There is no baking of cake in this class. Cake recipe given and cakes are prepared for decoration use in class.
hear what our Students have to say
I never knew I can bake till I stepped into the baking class. I truly enjoyed and I have a sense of achievement when I baked my first cake. of course wif the coaching of the teacher. Brenda was very helpful and make me feel at home, and together with her lovely assistance, she made my learning easier! For sure, I will be back soon to bake another cake for my best friend's birthday. one of a gift ideas to consider if you want the gift to be something meaningful.