What you'll learn- Preparing macaron batter- Italian Method
- Testing and checking of consistency
- Stirring & Piping Techniques
- Macaron Filling – IMBC (Demo)
- Demo on icing for the mane
- Decorating and assembling macarons
- Macaron troubleshooting & FAQ
You might Also be interested
The Art of Cake Decoration ( Buttercream Impressionist Rose Painting)class details
*NEW* Chocolate Oreo Mille Crepe Cakeclass details
Contemporary Cakes ( Pandan Kaya Cake & Pandan Gula Melaka Cake)class details
*NEW* Cartoon Butter Cookies (NOT SKILLSFUTURE)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Had went for a few lessons at Bakefresh. Their cakes are soft and the cream is light.
The softness of the cake allows me to eat 2 slices at a go without difficulty.
The ladies who taught us are friendly and easy going too.
There are always laughter in the class and they always give a warm welcome.