3D Art Floral Jelly Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)
3 Mar Sun FULL
8 Mar Fri FULL
5 Apr Fri
7 Apr Sun FULL
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first. Please submit individually if you are making claim.
- Course fees is $180 (claimable) and there will be a $30 ingredients/administration fees (not claimable & non-refundable).
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGJelly“. You need not pay for the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $180.
- Your booking is only confirmed when your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- Ingredients required for the jelly canvas, colored mixtures and jelly base
- Fundamentals on preparation of a clear jelly canvas and maintenance of the ideal temperature for colored mixtures
- Identifying a wide variety of 3D Art Floral Tools (PM Brand) and other accessories for different parts and different types of flowers
- Basic injection techniques (hand positioning, pressure and movement) to manipulate PM Floral tools to produce life-like flower petals, leaves, baby breaths and butterflies
- Tips and tricks to troubleshoot, fix and beautify the finished product
You might Also be interested
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes ( Donut Cakes & Mini Cone Marshmallows)class details
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake( Longevity 2-Tier Cake Advanced Class)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Choc Oreo Cake & Black Forest Cake)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to Brenda and her team for giving me a wonderfully fulfilling baking session today! I enjoyed every second of it and I had a lot of take - aways (not just the cookies =P) from a single session with them. Amazingly, the instructor was able to identify the potential struggle any budding baker may encounter in the learning process and thus she was very meticulous in checking on the progress of the participants. She was also very encouraging and I experienced many small steps of success as my confidence grew under her guidance and affirmation. I had a most satisfying learning experience and I look forward to be able to join more sessions with the team again soon! =)