3D Christmas Ball Macarons
Date: 17 Dec Sun 2.30pm – 7pm
*Class will be conducted in mandarin. English recipe given.
What you'll learn- how to prepare Swiss method of macarons
- how to whip a stable meringue mixture
- techniques of folding and mixing of colours
- how to make 3D macarons ball
- low sugar formula
- Teach you how to dry the macarons in a shortest time frame without failure
- explanation on how to bake successful macarons using different types of ovens.
- learn how to make fillings
hear what our Students have to say
Both my friends & my Sister we enjoyed and had so much fun and we make new friends too at yesterday 3D novelty agar agar class,Thank you Brenda for organising the course & sending us sms to remind us of the event.And Thanks to Penny & Alice Teo for your patience in guiding us the steps & the demo was explained very clearly & detailed.And Thanks trainer Alice Teo for the heart shaped agar agar mould & your yummy chendol agar agar.Hope to attend another course soon.�