3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake( Longevity 2-Tier Cake Advanced Class)
Give a “WOW” factor to your agar agar cake! Make your longevity noodles appear to float in mid-air and defy the laws of gravity. All it takes is a little creativity and some advanced techniques to create this awesome optical illusion.
Beginners may like to consider taking our 3D Novelty Tsum Tsum Agar Agar class as a start.
14 Apr Sun
16 Apr Tue
26 Apr Fri
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $300 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “ADVANCEAGAR“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC). Please do not make group booking if you are claiming SkillsFuture. Submit booking individually.
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $300.
- Your booking is only confirmed when your claim is approved.
What you'll learn
- how to make multiple colours agar agar canvas
- how to make noodle bowl, longevity buns, prawns, abalone, eggs and vegetables
- Importance of colors mixing, right colors combination to produce agar agar that look like real food.
- how to make longevity noodles
- how to make realistic spring onions and chilli condiments without using special mould.
- Decoration application works on all items.
- special technique will be taught to achieve a natural looking longevity buns and prawns.
- learning important aspect of gravity agar agar , the set angle and weight proportions.
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
*There will be no demo on how to cook agar agar mixture for advance class. Recipe given.
You might Also be interested
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Choc Oreo Cake & Black Forest Cake)class details
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes ( Donut Cakes & Mini Cone Marshmallows)class details
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake( Longevity 2-Tier Cake Advanced Class)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!