3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (Ufufy Design)
You will learn to Design, Make and Assemble a unique theme- Ufufy Painting Agar Agar Cake for all kind of occasions. Besides that, you will also be given a bonus recipe – All-Time Classic Chendol Agar Agar.
Dates: No dates available
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $200 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGAGAR“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC). Please do not make group booking if you are claiming SkillsFuture. Submit booking individually.
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $200.
- Your booking is only confirmed when your claim is approved.
What you'll learn1. Basic preparation agar agar canvas.
2. Mix and achieve colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
3. Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
4. Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
5. Explain how to make the all time classic Chendol Agar Agar (Bonus recipe)
6. How to create inner rainbow layers in the canvas.
7. Drawing a background for the canvas using NEW technique compared to cutting method which was old way of doing.
8. Creating different shades in canvas top layer and wall linings which results in natural gradient looking effect.
9. How to paint the characters. (No mould)
10. Transfer of painted images onto agar agar
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!