3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)
You will learn to Design, Make and Assemble a unique theme- 3D Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cake for all kind of occasions. Besides that, you will also be given a bonus recipe – All-Time Classic Chendol Agar Agar.
This course is recommended for beginners or just about anyone who wish to explore the also delicious, sweet treat alternative to cakes and/or cupcakes.
12 Mar TUe
15 Mar Fri
19 Mar Tue
26 Mar Tue
30 Mar Sat FULL
23 Apr Tue
30 Apr Tue
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $200 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGAGAR“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC). Please do not make group booking if you are claiming SkillsFuture. Submit booking individually.
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $200.
- Your booking is only confirmed when your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- Basic preparation agar agar canvas.
- Mix and achieve pastel colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- Decoration application works on all characters.
- Tips on painting techniques on delicate part of the character features.
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
-Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
- You will do 4 -5 Tsum Tsum Characters (depending of class progress)
- Explain how to make the all time classic Chendol Agar Agar (Bonus recipe)
* Agar Agar moulds are available for purchase in class
You might Also be interested
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes ( Donut Cakes & Mini Cone Marshmallows)class details
Sakura Roll & Yuzu Chiffon Cake by Chef Yamashitaclass details
Contemporary Cakes ( Choc Oreo Cake & Black Forest Cake)class details
3D Art Floral Jelly Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)