CNY Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cake
Agar Agar by BakeFresh
This course is recommended for beginners or just about anyone who wish to explore the also delicious, sweet treat alternative to cakes and/or cupcakes.
This is a special edition class at special fee of $155 per pax (Original $200).
5 Jan 2021 Tue 9.30am to 2pm FULL
10 Jan 2021 Sun 3pm to 7pm FULL
20 Jan 2021 Wed 9.30am to 2pm FULL
24 Jan 2021 Sun 3.30pm to 7.30pm FULL
28 Jan Thu 9.30am to 2pm FULL
What you'll learn- Basic preparation agar agar canvas.
- Mix and achieve pastel colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- Decoration application works on all characters.
- Tips on painting techniques on delicate part of the character features.
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
-Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
- You will do Pooh Bear, Piglet, Mike and Sulley Tsum Tsum characters
* Agar Agar moulds are available for purchase in class
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)