[WEEKDAY DEAL] 3D Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cake
This course is recommended for beginners or just about anyone who wish to explore the also delicious, sweet treat alternative to cakes and/or cupcakes.
THIS IS WEEKDAY DEAL at a very STEAL price.Now at only $125 (original $230).
7 Aug Fri 9.30am to 3pm *FULL
11 Aug Tue 9.30am to 3pm *FULL
12 Aug Wed 2.30pm to 7.30pm (No break for this session)
19 Aug Wed 9.30am to 3pm *FULL
3 Sep Thu 9.30am to 3pm
11 Sep Fri 9.30am to 3pm
*45min lunch break
*This class is not claimable under Skillsfuture.
*No cancellation or postpone upon booking. If you can’t join the class on that day, you may get someone to replace your seat.
What you'll learn- Basic preparation agar agar canvas.
- Mix and achieve pastel colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- Decoration application works on all characters.
- Tips on painting techniques on delicate part of the character features.
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
-Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
- You will do Eeyore, Piglet, Mike and Sulley Tsum Tsum characters
* Agar Agar moulds are available for purchase in class
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!