3D Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cake
Agar Agar by BakeFresh
This course is recommended for beginners or just about anyone who wish to explore the also delicious, sweet treat alternative to cakes and/or cupcakes.
17 Nov Tue 9.30am to 2pm FULL
19 Nov Thu 9.30am to 2pm FULL
*No cancellation or postpone upon booking. If you can’t join the class on that day, you may get someone to replace your seat.
What you'll learn- Basic preparation agar agar canvas.
- Mix and achieve pastel colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- Decoration application works on all characters.
- Tips on painting techniques on delicate part of the character features.
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
-Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
- You will do Eeyore, Piglet, Mike and Sulley Tsum Tsum characters
* Agar Agar moulds are available for purchase in class
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to Brenda and her team for giving me a wonderfully fulfilling baking session today! I enjoyed every second of it and I had a lot of take - aways (not just the cookies =P) from a single session with them. Amazingly, the instructor was able to identify the potential struggle any budding baker may encounter in the learning process and thus she was very meticulous in checking on the progress of the participants. She was also very encouraging and I experienced many small steps of success as my confidence grew under her guidance and affirmation. I had a most satisfying learning experience and I look forward to be able to join more sessions with the team again soon! =)