3D Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cake
Agar Agar by BakeFresh
This course is recommended for beginners or just about anyone who wish to explore the also delicious, sweet treat alternative to cakes and/or cupcakes.
1 Jun Tue 9.30am to 2pm
30 Jun Wed 9.30am to 2pm
*No cancellation or postpone upon booking. If you can’t join the class on that day, you may get someone to replace your seat.
What you'll learn- Basic preparation agar agar canvas.
- Mix and achieve pastel colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- Decoration application works on all characters.
- Tips on painting techniques on delicate part of the character features.
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
-Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
- You will do Eeyore, Piglet, Mike and Sulley Tsum Tsum characters
* Agar Agar moulds are available for purchase in class
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!