Black Forest Cake
If you are a newbie in baking then do not need to worry, you can become an expert in making this yummy black forest cake by just a little practice.
3 Jul Sun 9.30am to 1.30pm FULL
6 Jul Wed 1.30pm to 5pm
What you'll learn- How to make a light and soft chocolate sponge cake
- Chocolate sponge cake is make using Valrhona powder
- How to achieve a soft and fluffy cake
- How to whip up meringue to the right consistency
- Understanding fresh cream and how to whip the cream
- Learn to frost a dome shape cake and decorate it. Lots of tips sharing.
hear what our Students have to say
Had went for a few lessons at Bakefresh. Their cakes are soft and the cream is light.
The softness of the cake allows me to eat 2 slices at a go without difficulty.
The ladies who taught us are friendly and easy going too.
There are always laughter in the class and they always give a warm welcome.