Black Forest Cake
If you are a newbie in baking then do not need to worry, you can become an expert in making this yummy black forest cake by just a little practice.
Date: 11 Mar Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm
What you'll learn- How to make a light and soft chocolate sponge cake
- Chocolate sponge cake is make using Valrhona powder
- How to achieve a soft and fluffy cake
- How to whip up meringue to the right consistency
- Understanding fresh cream and how to whip the cream
- Learn to frost a dome shape cake and decorate it. Lots of tips sharing.
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!